The Best Natural Gas Generator – 2022 After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Natural Gas Generator of 2022. …Read More
The Best Natural Gas Generator – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Natural Gas Generator of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Natural Gas Generator
- Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Gasoline Tank Material-Steel
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Tri Fuel Technology: This generator runs on gasoline, propane, and natural gas, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Gasoline is a tried-and-true fuel option that’s readily available. Propane is a cleaner burning fuel that is cost effective, fuel efficient, and has a long shelf life. Natural gas has the benefit of providing you with unlimited fuel supply and hooks up directly to your home’s gas line, so you don’t have to worry about storing tanks and spills.
- Home Power Backup Ready: With 13,000 watts of POWER, the XP13000HXT will power your lights, appliances, AC system and other household essentials with ease during a storm or power outage. It comes equipped with a 50 amp plug that hooks up directly to your home via a transfer switch.
- Powerful 500cc OHV Engine: At the heart of this generator resides a robust DuroMax engine designed to provide you with the most power.
- CO Alert: Protect your family from dangerous engine fumes. DuroMax offers the safest generators on the market with our CO Alert technology, which turns off the generator automatically when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Push Button Start and Remote Start: Turn on your generator with a simple push of a button, or use the remote to conveniently start your generator from a distance.
- Seamless 24/7 Power – No refueling, no manual operation, no extension cords needed and backed by our 10 year limited warranty
- Sub Zero Start – 24V starting system designed to operate down to -22º F
- Easy Access – Innovative gullwing enclosure for easy installation and service
- Quiet Power – Low tone muffler and sound dampening liner for residential operation
- ATS50 – 50 amp, 10 circuit, outdoor rated (NEMA 3R) automatic transfer switch
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- 12000 watt peak power, 9000 watt rated power(GAS); 9000 watt peak power, 7250 watt rated power(LPG)
- 18 HP 459cc OHV air cooled engine; Running time: 10 hrs @ 1/2 load; Operating Noise 76 dB
- Electric & Recoil Start; 8 Gallon Fuel Capacity; Low Oil Level Shut Down
- 2x AC Duplex 120V Outlet, 1x 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet, 1x 120/240V 50A Outlet. Flat Free Wheel Kit inluded
- EPA Certified. Non C. A. R. B. Compliant, not available to ship to California
- The A-iPower SUA12000 Dual Fuel generator produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts of power with gasoline and 10,800 starting watts with 8,100 running watts with propane (LPG)
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it
- Outlets include 4 x GFCI 120V 20A NEMA5-20R, 1 x 120V 30A NEMAL 5-30R, 1 x 120/240V 30A NEMA L-14-30R, 1 x 12V83A Multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety
- Powers 16-circuits of your home with the 100-amp, NEMA 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure
- True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Mobile Link Wi-Fi allows users to monitor the status of the generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC
- 5 year limited warranty
- Every KOHLER generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather
- In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics
- We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last
- We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- plenty of power – with 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- powerful engine – the durostar 500cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently
- fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120v household gfci outlets, (1) 120v 30a twist lock outlet, (1) 240v 30a outlet, and (1) 240v 50a outlet, and a 12v automotive outlet. the panel also includes a digital voltmeter
How Do You Buy The Best Natural Gas Generator?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Natural Gas Generator? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Natural Gas Generator, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Natural Gas Generator available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Natural Gas Generator that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Natural Gas Generator?
- What benefits are there with buying an Natural Gas Generator?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Natural Gas Generator?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Natural Gas Generator, much less the best one?
- Which Natural Gas Generator are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Natural Gas Generator?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Natural Gas Generator, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Natural Gas Generator, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Natural Gas Generator. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Natural Gas Generator buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Natural Gas Generator currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Natural Gas Generator has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Natural Gas Generator?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: his simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Natural Gas Generator.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Natural Gas Generator objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Natural Gas Generator.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Natural Gas Generator, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: ow sturdy and durable an Natural Gas Generator is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you. .
We always remember that maintaining Natural Gas Generator information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Natural Gas Generator is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here . Or You can read more about us to see our vision.